After the Ogema fire of 1915, the Council let tenders to build a fire hall on the east side of Main Street. It is equipped with a large cistern for water storage. One of the walls is as thick as the fire wall located on the west side of the street. A new fire engine was purchased for the hall in December, 1916. This hall is no longer used, but has been designated a Municipal Heritage Property. An old jail cell can also be viewed in this building.